Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2013

Christmas Surprise!


Today I bring to you a small gift from the FoldUp team: this Christmas Tree Kirigami you can use as a special Christmas Card for your loved ones!




This Popup is an excellent example of how our Free Editor will work! 
I used our Prototype to design the pattern and check if it was foldable. Since I´ve never created a Kirigami before, this took me some time, and it would have taken a lot of paper had I tried to design this manually...
But with our Editor, I could save my progress, redo mistakes and look at the finished product, all before even touching paper!

The Christmas Tree in the Editor
Next I recreated the pattern to print it out and folded away.
Here is the result: Our very first own Christmas Card!

The Christmas Tree in paper

So once again, here are the printable patterns for you to use, now go and make your own creative Kirigami Christmas Tree Card!


Colored
Blank
(print it on colored paper or draw it yourself!)

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen